Seoul Chinese School (SCS)
89-1 Yeonhui-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Founded in 1999, Seoul Chinese School provides a secondary education, abiding by the laws and ethics of Ministry of Education, Republic of China (Taiwan). Currently, a number of students reach out to be almost 1,400, studying in 27 different class rooms. Students are subjected to choose whether to go to a university in Taiwan or Korea. Also, students must choose a prerequisite degree to prepare a university study, which are either Liberal Arts (文科MunGwa) or Natural Science (理科IGwa). Each student must take a compulsory class for Korean Study, for 3 hours per week. But, for 2nd and 3rd grade of high school students, they are subjected to study a considerable amount of time in Korean language.
.... Request This School
Qualification of Students
- Parents should hold valid foreign passport, or
- Students with Korean Nationality must have attended an overseas school for 3 years and more.
- Middle High School (Grades 1-3)
- High School (Grades 1-3)
- Application Form
- Copy of Passport
- 2 Portrait Photo
- Confirmation Documents for Vaccination
- Personal Medical History
- Sealed Teacher Recommendation
Subjects written above can vary, under different conditions of a student and changing circumstances of a school. For more details, please contact our consultants.
- Submit Online Application Form and Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Submit All Application Supporting Documents
- Take Admissions Test
- Wait for Acceptance
- Submit Final Documents and Pay Tuition Fee