AceRent Logo
Request Request
korea rental apartments
  Apartments Furniture Rental Relocation Services Serviced Residence Immigration Control Foreign School Bangbae (Seorae)  
You are here : HOME > FAQ

Apartments Search

Furniture Rental

Serviced Residence

Foreign Schools

ApartmentsFurniture RentalServiced Residence
Relocation ServicesAlien RegistrationForeign School

1. What is Relocation Service?
We help foreign expatriates to acclimate themselves to a new environment in Seoul, Korea, offering survival tips and general information about a society, culture and more. We offer a look-see trip to give you general idea of a landscape in close vicinity to your probable home, and give you document assistance in terms of obtaining alien registration card, etc, apart from home search.
2. How is the procedure going?
We search your home in accordance with your preferences, accompanying with a look-see trip, and document assistance that is necessary to obtain to live a perfect life in Seoul, Korea. We help you settled in, providing various programs, such as cross culture training, and property management. In the end, we help your departure, when our housing contract ends.
3. What kind of document assistance can I get?
We offer you document assistance in terms of changing visa type, obtaining alien registration card, and driver's license in Seoul, Korea.
4. What kind of help can I get?
We offer you necessary communication in house maintenance, by translating words in between you, your landlord, a building maintenance officer and a repairer. Also, we arrange a prepaid mobile phone services, rental furniture services, serviced residence services, and more, in case you might need those services in hand.
Tel : +82-2-797-0330

Relocation Services
- Facility management
- Convenient life service
- Communications service
- Medical and insurance
- Financial errand service
- Network of emergency
- Preview / Look-See Trip
- Home Search
- Document Assistance
- Settling-In
- Cross Culture Training
- Departure Program
- Property Management
- Accommodation
- Work outsourcing
- Relocation
- Request
Immigration Control
- Korea Visa
- Alien Registration Card
- Returning, Re-issuance
- Reporting Obligations
- Driver's License
- Request

Apartments | Furniture Rental | Relocation Services | Serviced Residence | Immigration Control | Foreign School
Korea Apartments for Rent | Korea Houses for Rent | Korea Villas for Rent | Seoul Apartments for Rent | Seoul Houses for Rent | Seoul Villas for Rent
Home | About Us | Site Map | FAQ
Copyright © 2010 - Korea Real Estate and Relocation Co. All Right Reserved.
Registered No : 92240000-1362 / TEL +82-2-797-0330 / E-mail:
D-#207, Yongsan Park Xi Bldg, Hangangryo-1Ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-752 Korea.