AceRent Logo
Request Request
korea rental apartments
  Apartments Furniture Rental Relocation Services Serviced Residence Immigration Control Foreign School Bangbae (Seorae)  
You are here : HOME > FAQ

Apartments Search

Furniture Rental

Serviced Residence

Foreign Schools

ApartmentsFurniture RentalServiced Residence
Relocation ServicesAlien RegistrationForeign School

1. How many foreign schools do you have in Korea?
AceRent selects 17 very prestigious schools among many in Korea, offering better educational chances to foreign expatriates and family members.
2. How is the national ratio of students in general?
It depends on various circumstances in accordance with each school. Majority of students mainly have a studying experience, in English background countries, and European countries, as most schools provide curriculums in English as the first language. The national ratio of students shows a variety, but many Korean nationals also attend, if one of his/her parent is foreign national.
3. What other languages do the foreign schools provide?
Some schools exclusively provide their curriculums in different languages such as French, German, Chinese, and Japanese, other than English.
4. Do the foreign schools have ESL classes?
Yes. Some schools have.
5. How would my children commute from a far distance?
Almost all schools have a well-designed school bus system. Annual bus fee is normally separate from tuition and other fees.
7. What about the age limit?
It varies depending on which school you might select. Majority of schools accept children aged from 6 to students aged 18.
8. How much is the tuition?
It depends on each school. You can check our hompage for more details. If you need consultation, please contact our conlsultants.
9. What about other fees besides the tuition?
Many schools commonly charge you the admission fee, the registration fee, and annual bus fee, besides the tuition. However, you have to examine each case of schools, as it varies under different principles and financial history of schools.
10. When does a school open?
Majority of schools open in March or September, but it depends on each circumstance. Please contact our consultants for more details.
11. What documents should I prepare for admission?
You may need an application form, a copy of passport, 2 portrait photos, the confirmation documents for vaccination, personal medical history including TB Skin Test, and sealed teacher recommendation. It can vary under different circumstances.
12. How big is the school?
It depends on each school. If you need more details, please contact our consultants.
13. Which schools are more tolerant of religious students in Korea?
Rainbow International School is the muslim-safe school, where muslim students can have religious activities, at their convenience. Schools also provide Halal food, and a small prayer room for students.
Tel : +82-2-797-0330

Relocation Services
- Facility management
- Convenient life service
- Communications service
- Medical and insurance
- Financial errand service
- Network of emergency
- Preview / Look-See Trip
- Home Search
- Document Assistance
- Settling-In
- Cross Culture Training
- Departure Program
- Property Management
- Accommodation
- Work outsourcing
- Relocation
- Request
Immigration Control
- Korea Visa
- Alien Registration Card
- Returning, Re-issuance
- Reporting Obligations
- Driver's License
- Request

Apartments | Furniture Rental | Relocation Services | Serviced Residence | Immigration Control | Foreign School
Korea Apartments for Rent | Korea Houses for Rent | Korea Villas for Rent | Seoul Apartments for Rent | Seoul Houses for Rent | Seoul Villas for Rent
Home | About Us | Site Map | FAQ
Copyright © 2010 - Korea Real Estate and Relocation Co. All Right Reserved.
Registered No : 92240000-1362 / TEL +82-2-797-0330 / E-mail:
D-#207, Yongsan Park Xi Bldg, Hangangryo-1Ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140-752 Korea.