Fraser Suites Seoul
Address: 272, Nakwon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea
Fraser Suites is just minutes away from downtown Seoul, which offers a rich cultural experience with palaces, traditional markets, theatres, and museums. Its location in Insadong-Seoul’s world-renowned cultural district-gives our guests unprecedented access to five millennia of Korean heritage with art galleries, antique, ceramic shops, bookstores, traditional teahouses and restaurants that line the narrow, winding alleys nearby. Each of 213 fully furnished one to four bedroom suites represents a unique fusion of contemporary luxury and Korean charm designed to immediately make you feel right at home.
At Fraser Suites, we recognize no two guests have exactly the same accommodation needs. That’s why we offer everything from one-bedroom to four-bedroom suites and penthouses. Each is fully furnished and equipped with literally every essential modern amenity and convenience. And as part of our commitment to making your home away from home as comfortable as possible, we also offer optional room conversion packages that can, for example, turn an unused bedroom into a home office, playroom, or family room that will complete the perfect fit.
|Two Bedroom Deluxe
|Two Bedroom Executive
|Two Bedroom Premier
|Three Bedroom Deluxe
|Three Bedroom Executive
|Three Bedroom Premier
- Fully-furnished with separate living, dining, kitchen and bedroom areas
- Central air conditioning and heating with individual room thermostats
- Well-equipped kitchen with microwave, gas stove and oven range, refrigerator, coffee maker, rice cooker, toaster, kettle, fine bone china, glassware, cutlery and crockery
- Washing machine cum dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Satellite/local channels, LCD TV and Audio system with DVD Player
- Two-line phones with direct numbers and voice mail
- ADSL/Broadband Internet access
- In-room personal safe
- An optional selection of Lifestyle Packages for home office, entertainment, children, kitchen or a la carte selection (applicable charges)
- Welcome hampers
- Bathroom amenities
- Complimentary baby cot (upon request)
The one room apartment comes with a separate living room and dining area. The spacious master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom for privacy and convenience.
There is also a huge built-in wardrobe, which is suitable for long-term stays. Apartment features include: a conducive study area with Internet-ready ADSL/Broadband access, central air-con and heating with individual thermostats, well-equipped kitchen with microwave, gas stove and oven range, washer cum dryer, satellite and cable TV channels, LCD TV and Audio system with DVD Player, two-line phones in both living and master bedroom with voice mail function and in-room safe for your convenience.
The two-room or single room cum study apartment makes a great choice for couples or families with children. The home-concept of a spacious living, dining and kitchen space makes one feel right at home. The Deluxe, Executive, and Premier two-room apartments are custom made to every guest’s preference and convenience, bringing residents closer to home.
These apartments come with three separate bedrooms or two bedrooms with a study room. The cozy living room area is perfect for families with children on long stays. A variety of apartment configurations cater to our guests’ varying needs and preferences. In addition, as part of the well-equipped kitchen, our guests are provided with fine bone china and glassware ensuring the ease of holding house parties.
The lavishly decorated four-bedroom apartment comes with fully furnished three bedrooms and a study room. Included are spacious closet areas designed to accommodate various storage needs. The separate study room allows guests work with minimal disturbances. The spacious living and dining area are ideal for relaxation.
Penthouses come with a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and various room configurations. They present a unique fusion of contemporary luxury and Korean charm designed to make you feel right at home. The kitchen comes with a family-size refrigerator and a dishwasher takes care of household chores easily. The study corner in every unit comes with a personal fax machine. The dining room is equipped with a dining table that seats eight people. The kitchen is self-contained and equipped with full cooking facilities, which are perfect for residents who entertain. Our Penthouses deliver tailored luxury living with an unmistakable Korean touch for discerning executives and their families.
Service & Facilities
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to key business and shopping districts
- Proactive maintenance and repari
- 24-hour reception, concierge and security
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Medical assistance referrals
- Business centre with meeting facilities
- Mobile phone, computer and fax machine rental
- Limousine transportation service
- Orientation programes, tours and socials
- Babysitting services
- Restaurants' lounge and library
- Indoor children's playroom
- Indoor heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
- Jet pool, steam room and sauna facilities
- Well-equipped gymnasium/aerobic cum exercise area
- Rooftop golf driving range
- Nearest subway stations
- ① Anguk station (Line 3) 10 mins walking distance
- ② Jongno 3-ga station. (Line 1,3,5) 3 mins walking distance
- ③ Jonggak station. (Line 1) 15 mins walking distance